Sunday, August 14, 2011

What I am, is all up to Him. :)

"For all of God's promises have been fulfilled in Christ, our 'Amen" ascends to God for his Glory."
                        - 2 Corinthians 1:18-


I certainly believe in a supreme being-- An omnipotent energy that exist.
God has a plan for me, but I have a part to play. He needs my cooperation if His plan is ever be fulfilled. And I say, " Yes Lord, I'm into my mission. I have faith on your words. I believe you are with me, holding my hand ever moment." 




And what drives me?

  • I want to be a person without regrets. Now I understand being a person of faith makes a lot of sense. I'll practice to refuse doubt, fears, even the lack of self-esteem to keep me walking in His blessings.
  • I won't let anyone or anything hold me back and hinder me from doing my God-given tasks.
  • I'll get rid of the words and thoughts, "I can't do it" and "I am not good enough", for these words will keep me away from doing my mission.
  • I won't ever dwell on hurtful things people have said in the past that resulted me in having low self-confidence. Replace them! I'd rather replace them with the assurance from God's word, that He is always with me, that He most assuredly has a plan for my life.

As for me who always have the doubt and fear to show off myself, I wanted to share this Truth to you, which I discover to fuel up the passion God has given you. :)

"I can do all things through Christ's who strengthens me... "
(Phillipians 4:13) then listen to the voice of God as he whispers,
"You can, if you will. You are smart enough. You are rich enough. You are good-looking enough. You have everything you need to do everything I have called you to do. Now GO and DO IT." Isn't he sweet? :">

Now dare to stand out for God, and make a difference. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment